Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

In My Little Shoes

My Partial Collection

Today I would like to share my partial footwear collection. :)

I love shoes! I seem to have gotten this from my Mom who also loves them, most especially high heels. Please hop over to her other blog to read more about it!

So this is my precious collection where you can see mostly pink. I like shiny stuff and bling blings. I couldn't find my other shoes before Mom took this photo, but I still have pink and red Crocs and a couple of sandals that I left somewhere around the house. :)

I asked Mom to buy me the high ones but she said they don't have it in my size yet. She also said I can have her high heels when my feet grows big enough to fit them. Yipeee!

How about you? Do you love shoes too?

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

wow ... just partial of your whole collection. i'm a shoe lover too, i'll wait for you to post your whole collection...can't wait to see it! A Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to You and Your Family!!!

Chesteney said...

Thank you for the greetings and the visit! A joyous Christmas and a prosperous new year to you and your beautiful family as well!