Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

No, it's not about my missing 3 front teeth (but it's also nice if they would come out faster now!). All I ever want for Christmas are toys, toys and more toys!

I'm so happy I got a lot of gifts from everybody. Mom gave me 4 Barbies and a Polly Pocket car, 2 Havaianas from Mama Gee, a fashion designer activity set from Santa, a lot of clothes, shoes and activity sets from Tita Witch, plus money and other gifts from our relatives and friends. But the most surprising gift I got was from my grandparents Mamita and Daddylo!

It's a PINK guitar! My cousin Raffaello got a blue one too. Now I'm on my way to becoming a real rock star! I just hope Mom sends me to guitar lessons so I can learn how to play my favorite songs.

How about you? Did you get your Christmas wish? Can I see it? I'd love to know all about it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you are one lucky kid. Everybody loves you!