Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Girl in Pink Heels

Girl in Pink Heels

I made this drawing last year, but was not able to post it right away. I have been busy with my studies and mostly, I spend my extra time sleeping. I have to wake up at 5:00 am everyday to get ready for school and that makes me sleepy in the afternoon.

Anyways, I promise to make more artwork this year. I'm so excited because Mom bought new art materials for me! I used them last weekend and made something really special! I will share it with you next time, but for now it's still a surprise. :)

Well, what do you think of the Girl in Pink Heels?


More Adventures!

I'm Back!
Fashion Art, My Style
My Art Angel

3 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

I think she's just beautiful!! xoxox

GagayMD said...

haven't heard new from u lately..how are you doing?

gagay

Chesteney said...

*Thank you Grandma Carol! * big hug*


*I'm good yet quite busy lately Aunt Gagay. But I will update more often now because vacation is just a few days away!