Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Turning Korean { Part One }

Anneyonghaseyo (hello)! =) The theme for this certain post is about my favorite Korean dramas! Thanks to my Korean-obsessed super best friend (no offense to my other super best friends!), I have been persuaded to love Korean songs and dramas, as I have been the last few years thanks to my mom (THANKS MOM, YOU’RE THE BEST!!!), but over time I have began to forget my love for it as I concentrated more on anime and manga. But well, congratulations to my friend, because I began to love it again! =) 

Anyways, moving on! Although the other dramas were great, like the Master of Study and Rooftop Prince and other series, my most favorites are You’re Beautiful or He’s Beautiful, Boys over Flowers and Heartstrings! Even though they have already gained immense popularity, they still stayed as my favorites because I really enjoyed watching them and will not mind re-playing their stories all over again. For this blog post, I will present........dan da da da! You’re Beautiful! Squee!!! 


I will rave about You’re Beautiful in this post because it is a cute and very fluffy love story. The series is all about a girl, named Go Mi Nyu and three handsome band members. Go Mi Nyu is a sister-in-training. Her twin brother, Go Mi Nam auditioned for a famous band named A.N.JELL. But something happened to him causing him to leave for America to correct a certain type of plastic surgery. Her brother’s manager pleads for her to pose as Go Mi Nam for the time being while he recovers. She was against it until she she agrees to go later to fulfill her dream to find her mother. After that, she cuts her hair until she looked like Go Mi Nam and meets the band. First is Jeremy (Lee Hongki), Kang Shin Woo (Jung Yong Hwa, my favorite!), and Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geung Suk). Tae Kyung does not like Mi Nam and makes her life hard, and Shin Woo and Jeremy are friendly to her. Tae Kyung discovers her secret and threatens to reveal it, and also Shin Woo discovers it but does not reveal it and develops feelings for her. Jeremy later on, also develops feelings for her, but Tae Kyung secretly likes her too. The story follows their lives away from the cameras and Go Mi Nyu's efforts to keep her secret. So there is like, a love square (LOL) and I can’t help but to fangirl scream! 

Anyways, if you are dying to watch it, don’t just stand there! (sit there, I mean) Aren’t you being filled with my un-mortal enemy, suspense! Go and watch it online, or buy it on DVD! Truly a must watch, I tell you! If you don’t watch it, you will be sorry because you will be missing out on a lot! :(

JUST KIDDING!!! =) 

But seriously, you should watch it. It’s like, REALLY GOOD and it will keep you entertained! You will never get tired of it and later, after watching all the episodes, you will find yourself re-playing your fave episodes, just like me! And you will download all the songs found in the series and listen to it all over and over, like me! And then you will keep on squealing when there is a super cute part, just like me! And then, you will announce your crush on one of them in Facebook, just like me! And you will... 


Okay, that is enough of me. I am just like that, okay? So please bear with me. But I can’t blame you if you do the same and say that I am rubbing off on you. =) 

After this really short post, I just want to say I am very sorry if you have been long waiting for my articles. You need to have to a looooooooot of patience because I don’t update very often. As you can see, I slack off a lot (mostly because of anime and school), but I greatly appreciate and thank those who still visit my blog and check out my posts. Really, there is so much to be said, but I just cannot express it into words. 

Okay, enough of the sappiness here (Is ‘okay, enough of’ starting to be my catchphrase?). I will TRY to update more often, as I have said so many times in my previous posts. Bye for now, wishing you good vibes and love, love, love! :)

***************************************************

Did you enjoy this post? For more of my stories and adventures, you can subscribe to my updates via EMAIL or READER, or follow my blog through Facebook and Twitter. Take care, God bless, keep on shining and have a beautiful life! Mwah!



No comments: