Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Good Fish: My First Comics Appearance!

I always tell you how Mom and I spend our fun days - where we go, what we eat and what we do. Most of them are not yet posted though, because we always get too busy with school and work. Anyways, I would like to share with you something we did sometime in December last year. My first ever comics appearance!
THE GOOD FISH


This is a story originally posted by Mom for Century Gourmet Bangus Fillet. Please tell me what you think. :-D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Did you enjoy this post? For more of my stories and adventures, you can subscribe to my updates via EMAIL (form can be found at the right sidebar of this blog), your favorite READER, or follow my blog through FACEBOOK or TWITTER. Take care, God bless, keep on shining and have a great life! Mwah!


No comments: