Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My LOOKBOOK: Korean School Girl

Hello dear blog friends! Today I'm so excited because I'm starting something new again just like I started my photo journal last issue. I have so much time in my hands right now because school is finally, totally and officially OVER and summer is here again!

Now, back to what I'm so excited about! I'm still years away before I can register my very own Lookbook account, so I think this is the best place for me to post my fashion dreams and fantasies for now. I'm just so glad I could share them with you!

For my first fashion post, here I dressed up as a Korean school girl during my McDonald's Kiddie Crew Summer Workshop graduation last year. I just adore the cute mini skirts and knee high socks that Korean girls actually wear when they go to school so I really love this look! Plus, I watched 3 Koreanovelas last year: You're Beautiful, Master of Study and Boys Over Flowers, so I'm really into the theme, you know. :)

What I'm wearing: Red hat, black sleeveless top with sequined black and silver tie (my super favorite!), red plaid skirt with knitted trimming, white socks with lace trimming and black and silver shoes. These are all unbranded pieces except for the shoes from Merona.



Thank you for the visit and please come back again for more posts. Right now I'm writing a story but it's a BIG surprise so I won't tell just yet what it's all about. But it's something I hope you will really like! See you again next time and SARANGHE!!!

***************************************************

Did you enjoy this post? For more of my stories and adventures, you can subscribe to my updates via EMAIL or READER, or follow my blog through Facebook and Twitter. Take care, God bless, keep on shining and have a beautiful life! Mwah!




4 comments:

Dave Pascht said...

Nice post !

Unknown said...

Awh! You are so cute and I'm living for your outfit.
Also I really can't wait to follow you and I hope you return the favor (: It would mean so much coming from you!

xx Amber
http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/

TinaS said...

Nice blog, I like it ^^ I'm your newest follower :)Xx, Tina
http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

Chesteney said...

@Dave - Thanks!

@Amber and Tina - Thank you for the follow. I really appreciate it! Followed your awesome blogs as well! Take care =)